1. Krigel A, Lebwohl B, Nonceliac Gluten Sensitivity. Adv Nutr. 2016 Nov 15;7(6):1105-1110.
2. Volta U, Pinto-Sanchez MI, Boschetti E,et al., Dietary triggers in irritable bowel syndrome. J Neurogastroenterol Motil. 2016 Oct 30;22(4):547-557.
3. Bonder MJ, Tigchelaar EF, Cai X, Tet al., The influence of a short-term gluten-free diet on the human gut microbiome. Genome Med. 2016 Apr 21;8(1):45.
4. Missbach B, Schwingshackl L, Billmann A, et al., Gluten-free food database: the nutritional quality and cost of packaged gluten-free foods. PeerJ. 2015 Oct 22;3:e1337.
5.Van Gils T., Nijeboer P., IJssennagger C.E., et al., Prevalence and characterization of self-reported gluten sensitivity in The Netherlands. Nutrients. 2016;8:714.
6. Vierk K.A., Koehler K.M., Fein S.B.,et al.. Prevalence of self-reported food allergy in American adults and use of food labels. J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. 2007;119:1504–1510.
7. Nga M. Lau, Peter H. R. Green, Annette K, et al., Markers of celiac disease and gluten sensitivity in children with autism. PLoS One. 2013; 8(6): e66155.